Monday 5 November 2018

UK Patient Undergoes Life Changing Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery In India

Hi, my name is Michelle Andrews, I am from the UK. Of late, I have realized to the fact that the number of people keen to fly to India for having a wide range of healthcare services including Laparoscopic Bariatric surgery in India is increasing with every passing day. And the reason why these global patients including me consider this destination is that they get the best healthcare services with high quality healthcare services that come along at affordable cost. I need to thank to the team at the hospital and the surgeon in India to consult when it comes to getting high quality healthcare services.  The hospitals with best of the facilities in Delhi having top surgeons and doctors giving me the best healthcare services and surgeries have attracted a number of global patients, which certainly include me as well.


When I first consulted a doctor in my home country, I was alarmed with the amount of cost quoted by the hospital. I gave hopes to get treated with the Laparoscopic Bariatric surgery in India till one of my friends based in Bradford recommended India to be the best option to go for a weight loss surgery. I was reluctant about this idea at one go, but when I thought of checking it out over the internet, I was soon convinced that it’s a good idea to consider. Thanks to the team of healthcare services found in India with greater affordability element catering cost effective healthcare services and surgeries that led me to this country thousands of miles away from my place.  My entire Laparoscopic Bariatric surgery in India was managed by a local medical tourism company, which is primarily responsible in bringing to India.

It was this company alone, which arranged the best surgeon and hospital in India. All thanks to the best team of doctors and surgeons in their panel who made things simple for me. The hospital in India wherein was admitted in best in terms of facilities and other features and my surgery was led by the best surgeon who went out of the way to fix my obesity problems with great passion and care. I am deeply impressed with their services that were both cost effective and full with par quality that is hard to find out at any other place in the east. That’s been the epitome of this country, which is really implausible to catch anywhere for a global patient. Well, I remember the day when I was taken to the operating table, my doctor was there smiling and making me feel positive about the surgery. Slowly as things settled down, the doctor started his procedure for the surgery and I was unconscious to notice them all.

I got consciousness only when I completed my Laparoscopic Bariatric surgery in India. My doctor has kept me in the ICU just to make sure I do not meet any complication and thus can get rid of the same with ease and professionalism. Soon they found my conditions to be stable and I was taken to the recovery room to complete my treatment for the same. Soon I get rid of the same and walked out free from the obesity issue with the surgery. Luckily, I was treated the best at a place, which I often doubted a lot. Now, I highly recommend the surgeon and the hospital that I availed for my Laparoscopic Bariatric surgery in India. Also, I recommend the medical tourism company India Laparoscopy Surgery Site Group, which helped me in this regard. Once again I thank a lot for the commitment shown by the medical tourism company and the doctor for carrying out the said weight loss surgery.

1 comment:

  1. I was sick when it was time for my exams do I contact a doctor and types of report writing service because I was need assignment help.

    ReplyDelete