Saturday 8 September 2018

Mr. David Roseland Gets her Successful Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery in India

David Roseland is an ex-army person and has served his nation for 27 years. Always saw himself as a reasonably fit guy. He was a big man, sure, but he was physically active, working out regularly and doing martial arts, and he generally believed he was in good shape. “I felt strong, I felt good,” he says. That is, until he landed in the hospital with congestive heart failure, after which his doctors limited his physical activity. His weight ballooned, and he gained nearly 100 pounds.

His size was increasing day by day and every time he was out for shopping, he had to buy something the size bar seems higher. “I would go to the store to buy some clothes, and I had to get increasingly larger clothes. So, that was very frustrating, as my weight increased more and more, and blood pressure rose and I use to feel tired more and more quickly, “I knew that something had to be done.”
Concerned David, after a brief discussion with his cardiologist decided gastric-bypass surgery would be a good course for him. Besides his immediate health, there were other reasons: “I think the biggest thing that went into my choice was looking at my grandchildren, and I’m thinking, if I don’t do something, I’m not going to be around to watch them grow up, to be there for them and for them to know me.”


David had the Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery in India Today, with the weight gone, he is off of his blood-pressure medication altogether, his cholesterol is in a very respectable range and he’s cut the amount of medication he takes for water retention by three-quarters. Now David is back to his old physical self, walking every day.

David says - Before the surgery, I probably wouldn’t have been able to do something like this because of my self-image. A lot of things have changed for the better, he notes. While I’m adjusted to the restrictions of my food regimen — “I have to be aware of what you can and can’t have and the amount of things. When I get full, I’m full, and that’s it”

Ultimately, though, the tradeoff between food and health is worth the effort, he says. “When I look at a 10-pound bag of potatoes, I’m thinking, my gosh, I was lugging around 10 of those every day. My life is so much better now than it was,” he says. “You know, when people glare at you in a certain way, you can tell. And I know I can tell the difference when they look at me now it’s more positive now. When you can reflect a positive image, I think that people around you pick up on that. And definitely losing the weight has been a journey that I will keep in that little corner of my brain. I’m much vibrant and satisfied with everything I do.”

I had a great team in India and one of the most cooperative staff I have ever seen. Their first attempt was to make me feel comfortable and each and every detail was briefly explained to me and special attention was paid to what I eat. Leaving surgery aside it was a whole new experience to receive such good gesture away from home and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery cost in India is one particular thing that I haven’t thought twice for the surgery. I must admit I’m a lucky man to be a part of such an amazing program i.e. Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery in India. 

I am thankful to doctor and team of India Laparoscopy Surgery for giving me a new life altogether. If anyone looking for Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery, India is best and affordable place for them. I am recommend to India Laparoscopy Surgery – A trusted medical planner in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment